When we refer to your information, we are referring to your personal information, as defined under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), The kinds of information we collect and hold We may collect and hold a range of different information about you. This may include your name, contact details (including address, email address, phone number or mobile telephone number), driver’s licence number, financial information (such as credit card or bank account details) and information about how you use our products and services. We may collect your information in a number of ways, including:
- directly from you (such as where you complete an application form or agreement for one of our services, or contact us with a query or request)
- from third parties such as credit reporting bodies (for more details see our Credit Reporting Policy below), wholesale or other customers, or your representatives from publicly available sources of information
- from our records of how you use our products or services
- from the third parties we list in the section of this Statement with the heading When we disclose your information
How we hold your information
We store your information in hard copy or electronic format, on our premises. We take reasonable steps to maintain the security of your information and to protect it from unauthorised disclosures.
How we use your information
We may use your information for a range of different purposes, including
- to verify your identity, or to conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness and for fraud checking
- to administer and manage the products and services we provide to you, to charge and bill you for them,and to collect any amounts you may owe us
When we disclose your information
We may disclose your information to third parties who provide services to us, including organisations and contractors that assist us with the purposes for which we use your information. These services include:
- delivery service,
- mailing operations, billing and debt-recovery functions
We may also disclose your information:
- to your authorised representatives or advisers, or when you ask us to do so
- to credit-reporting bodies (for more details see our Credit Reporting Policy below) and fraud-checking agencies, and to credit providers for credit related purposes such as credit-worthiness, credit rating, credit provision and financing
- to law enforcement and national security agencies, and other government and regulatory authorities as required or authorised by law
- for the purposes of facilitating or implementing a transfer/sale of all or part of our assets or business In most cases, the organisations to who we may disclose your information are based inside Thailand.
How to access or correct your personal information or make a privacy complaint
If you wish to access any of your personal information that we hold or would like to correct any errors in that information, please contact us using the contact details set out in the how to contact us section of this Statement, so that we can consider and respond to your request. We do not charge for providing access to your personal information in response to a request.
You may also use these contact details to notify us of any privacy complaint you have against us, including if you think that we have failed to comply with Privacy Act. We are committed to acknowledging your complaint in a prompt manner and will give you an estimated time frame for when we will respond to your complaint.
How to contact us
If you have any questions in relation to this Statement or our management of your information, please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com